Okay, so I guess it has been awhile since I updated. Huh, life is busy! Ashlee turned the big five and we survived the birthday party. And then was my big day, a whopping 27. (gotta say, five sounds alot better) We finally have our house on the market. However, it's not really being shown, soo . . . . We have been busy at work with the remodel, and it's finally starting to look like it's coming together. I still don't quite know when I am due. The doctor did an ultrasound last week and said that he thought I conceived the last week of October, however, I found out that I was pregnant the third week of October, huh. Just doesn't add up, oh well. Babies tend to come when they want anyway. All in all life is good in California.
Monday, January 28, 2008
It's been a long time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
FIIINNNNNAAAALLLLLYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment