Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Updates


So, my friend Kiahna created this super cute baby announcement!!! She is very talented!!!
We had a small vineyard growing in the backyard. We loved eating all the grapes!
We found a little friend in the backyard! The kids are so thrilled to finally have a pet!
Ashlee started her first day of Kintergarten!! So is such a cute little school girl!
So we had a wonderful blessing weekend! Paige was blessed by her father and we had alot of fun with family and friends there!


My sweet aunt Sheryal crocheted Paige's blessing dress.


Little Paige slept through everything!

Grandparents


More Grandparents!

All the men!

And all the girls!

10 comments:

Kara said...

The kindergarden (sp?) pic of Ash is So cute and way grown up. Loved seeing pictures of your fam. My mom was telling me about a Christensen reunion in 2010 and said that should be enough notice for us Canadians. HA! I'll go if you go.

Amy said...

Wow, you covered a lot. Ashlee is such a cute kindergardener! And the announcement is sweet. Those grapes look delicious! And it looks like you had a house full for the blessing. WHERE DID YOU PUT EVERYONE???

Your family looks great and so do you. I miss you all!

n8'swife said...

I love the announcement, super cute!

Stephanie said...

It is so fun to see an update!! Im glad all is going well. What cute kids you have! :)

Andrea said...

THe announcement is fabulous! She did a great job! I really wanted to be there but we just couldn't make it. You look great! Hope you are all well!

M&EMS said...

Sorry that we had to leave town, but I'm so excited to see pictures!! Kiahna did a great job on the announcement. Glad that the blessing went well!

Williams Family Dirt said...

Ashley looks cute in her school photo. Loved meeting all of your family. Thanks for the kudos, I had fun doing it! Holy Grapes, we should steal a vine! ;)

Yari said...

Beautiful Christina! I found your blog through a friend, yay! Let's get together sometime!
Yari

Briana said...

I can't believe how big your kids are! I remember when they were so little. Your little girl is adorable. Newborns are so sweet.

Alicia said...

Hey Tonks Family! It doesn't look like you're blogging much lately, but I'm going to add you to my blogroll in case you do. Congratulations on Paige joining your family (although, I guess she's like 9 months now, he he). It's good to see pictures of you guys and hope all is well!