Monday, July 14, 2008

WE ALL LOVE THE BABY


So everyday is exciting to wake up and remember that we still have a baby. We have the same conversation every morning.


Bradley: "Mommy is the baby back in your tummy?"


Me: "No Bradley the baby isn't going back in my tummy?"


Bradley: "Do we get to keep her?"


Me: "Yes, Bradley we get to keep her?"


Bradley: "Forever?"


Me: "Yes Forever."


Bradley: "Hooray! I love the baby!"




Emry's thanks for your fun (and super adorable) gifts!!

5 comments:

n8'swife said...

She's a doll! I swear I haven't forgotten you, we can't seem to get well at our house!

M&EMS said...

So glad that "the baby" isn't going back in your tummy. Cute cute

Kara said...

That convo is so funny. haha.Little Bradley. THanks for thinking of me. If it doesn't happen before Tuesday, I'll be induced. Maybe I'll have a labor like you since it'll be Tuesday. Lucky Tuesday. Lucky Tuesday. haha.

Lexie said...

Your Son's conversation is so adorable... kids are cute... wow.. you have three kids. Hey thanks for stopping by to visit my work. I appreciate it.

Williams Family Dirt said...

Wow, she is so cute! What a blessing! Bradley is funny.